- 20 ug (DNA1066) $ 1,150
- Name of plasmid: pLV-Ub-mouse NIS-P2A-Neo
- Description: pHR'-SIN-Ub-mNIS-P2A-Neo plasmid DNA
- Amount of DNA: 20 ug
- Promoter: Ubiquitin (Ub) promoter for constitutive gene expression in numerous cell types.
- Transgenes: Mouse sodium iodide symporter (mNIS) and neomycin resistance (Neo)
- Linker: Self-cleaving peptide P2A
- Proposed Use: For generation of lentiviral vector stocks encoding mouse NIS and neomycin resistance in a triple transfection protocol.
Transgene Validation: HeLaH1 cells were transduced with LV-Ub-mNIS-Neo and selected with G418. NIS mediated 125I uptake was assayed in the presence or absence of KClO4, a competitive inhibitor of iodine uptake.