- 20 ug (DNA1071) $ 660
- Name of plasmid: pLV-Ub-Luc2-P2A-Puro
- Description: pHR'-SIN-Ub-Luc2-P2A-Puro plasmid DNA
- Amount of DNA: 20 ug
- Promoter: Ubiquitin (Ub) promoter for constitutive gene expression in numerous cell types.
- Transgenes: Firefly luciferase (Luc2) and puromycin resistance (Puro)
- Linker: Self-cleaving peptide P2A
- Proposed Use: For generation of lentiviral vector stocks encoding dual transgenes firefly luciferase and puromycin resistance in a triple transfection protocol.
Transgene Validation: HeLaH1 cells were transduced with LV-Ub-Luc2-Puro and selected with puromycin. A luciferase assay was performed and imaged with a Xenogen IVIS Spectrum.