- 20 ug (DNA1072) $ 1,150
- Name of plasmid: pLV-TBG-mouse NIS
- Description: pHR'-SIN-TBG-mNIS plasmid DNA
- Amount of DNA: 20 ug
- Promoter: Liver-specific human thyroxine-binding globulin (TBG) promoter
- Transgene: Mouse sodium iodide symporter (mNIS)
- Proposed Use: For generation of liver-specific lentiviral vector stocks encoding mouse NIS in a triple transfection protocol.
Transgene Validation: Hepa1-6 hepatoma cells were transduced with LV-TGB-mNIS at various MOI. NIS mediated 125I uptake was assayed in the presence or absence of KClO4, a competitive inhibitor of iodine uptake.