- 0.25 mL / Standard (OV3001) $ 550
Ready to use oncolytic HSV-GFP
- Description: Live replication competent Herpes simplex virus 1 encoding green fluorescent protein (GFP)
- Strain: HSV-1 strain 17+
- Transgene: GFP
- Biosafety Level: 2
- Reference: Li et al. Cancer Gene Ther. (2013), 20(8): 478–485.
- Genome organization:
- Titer: Standard (1e7 TCID50/ml)
- Propagation method: Inoculate producer cells (e.g. Vero) at an MOI of 0.01 for 2-3 hours. Harvest culture supernatant and cells when 80-90% of the cell monolayer is showing cytopathic effects (CPE). Freeze-thaw 3 cycles and clarify the supernatant by low-speed centrifugation. Centrifuge the supernatant at 14,000 xg for 1h at 4°C. Resuspend the viral pellet in DPBS.
- Proposed Use: Ready to use for generation of new viral stocks and in cell killing assays.
- USDA permit required for shipping? No.