- 1.0 mL / High (OV2017) $ 2,250
Ready to use oncolytic VSV-canine IFNβ-NIS
- Description: Live replication competent Indiana strain of Vesicular Stomatitis Virus (VSV) encoding canine interferon beta (cIFNβ) inserted as an additional transcription unit upstream of the G glycoprotein and human sodium iodide symporter (NIS) upstream of L polymerase.
- Strain: Lab adapted Indiana strain VSV
- Transgenes: Canine IFNβ upstream of G and NIS upstream of L
- Biosafety Level: 2
- Genome organization:
- Titer: High titer purified supernatant (>1e9 TCID50/ml).
- Propagation method:Inoculate producer cell (e.g. Vero or BHK) at MOI of 0.02 for 2-3 hours. Harvest supernatant when 80-90% of cell monolayer is showing cytopathic effects (CPE).
- Proposed Use: Ready to use for generation of new viral stocks and in cell killing assays.
- Recommended reagent: Anti-VSV antibody (REA005)
- USDA permit required for shipping? Yes. Click here to fill out Application Form VS 16-3 to obtain a USDA APHIS VS 16-6 or 16-6A permit.