- 1.0 / High (OV2015) $ 2,250
Ready to use oncolytic VSV-rat IFNβ
- Description: Live replication competent Indiana strain of Vesicular Stomatitis Virus (VSV) encoding rat interferon beta (rat IFNβ) inserted as an additional transcription unit upstream of the L polymerase
- Strain: Lab adapted Indiana strain VSV
- Transgene: Rat IFNβ, upstream of L
- Biosafety Level: 2
- Reference: Jenks et al., Human Gene Therapy, 2010.
- Titer: High titer purified supernatant (>1e9 TCID50/ml).
- Propagation method: Inoculate producer cell (e.g. Vero or BHK) at MOI of 0.02 for 2-3 hours. Harvest supernatant when 80-90% of cell monolayer is showing cytopathic effects (CPE).
- Proposed Use: Ready to use for generation of new viral stocks and in cell killing assays.
- Recommended reagent: Anti-VSV antibody (REA005)
- USDA permit required for shipping? Yes. Click here to fill out Application Form VS 16-3 to obtain a USDA APHIS VS 16-6 or 16-6A permit.