- 0.25 mL / Standard (OV2007) $ 550
Ready to use oncolytic VSV-M51-GFP
- Description: Live replication competent Indiana strain of Vesicular Stomatitis Virus (VSV) encoding the green fluorescent protein (GFP) inserted as an additional transcription unit upstream of the L polymerase gene. The matrix protein is deleted for the Met residue at position 51.
- Strain: Lab adapted Indiana strain VSV
- Transgene: GFP, upstream of L
- Biosafety Level: 2
- Reference: Goel et al. Blood, 2007; 110 (7):2342-2350.
- Titer: Standard (clarified supernatant, 3e5 to 1e6 TCID50/ml).
- Propagation method: Inoculate producer cell (e.g. Vero or BHK) at MOI of 0.02 for 2-3 hours. Harvest supernatant when 80-90% of cell monolayer is showing cytopathic effects (CPE).
- Proposed Use: Ready to use for generation of new viral stocks and in cell killing assays.
- Recommended reagent: Anti-VSV antibody (REA005)
- USDA permit required for shipping? Yes. Click here to fill out Application Form VS 16-3 to obtain a USDA APHIS VS 16-6 or 16-6A permit.