- 0.25 mL / Standard (OV2005) $ 550
Ready to use oncolytic VSV-M51-NIS
- Description: Live replication competent Indiana strain of Vesicular Stomatitis Virus (VSV) encoding the human sodium iodide symporter (NIS) inserted as an additional transcription unit upstream of the polymerase (L) gene. The matrix protein is deleted for the Met residue at position 51.
- Strain: Lab adapted Indiana strain VSV
- Transgene: Human NIS, upstream of L
- Biosafety Level: 2
- Reference: Goel et al. Blood, 2007; 110 (7):2342-2350.
- Titer: Standard (clarified supernatant, 3e5 to 1e6 TCID50/ml).
- Propagation method: Inoculate producer cell (e.g. Vero or BHK) at MOI of 0.02 for 2-3 hours. Harvest supernatant when 80-90% of cell monolayer is showing cytopathic effects (CPE).
- Proposed Use: Ready to use for generation of new viral stocks and in cell killing assays.
- Recommended reagent: Anti-VSV antibody (REA005)
- USDA permit required for shipping? Yes. Click here to fill out Application Form VS 16-3 to obtain a USDA APHIS VS 16-6 or 16-6A permit.