- 0.25 mL / Standard (OV1011) $ 550
Ready to use oncolytic MV-mIFNβ virus
- Description: Live attenuated Edmonston strain of measles virus encoding murine interferon beta (mIFNβ) inserted as an additional transcription unit upstream of the nucleocapsid (N) gene
- Strain: Edmonston vaccine lineage
- Transgenes: Murine IFNβ
- Biosafety Level: 1
- Reference: Li et al. Cancer Gene Therapy (2010),17(8):550-558.
- Titer: Standard (clarified supernatant, 3e5 to 1e6 TCID50/ml)
- Propagation method: Inoculate producer cell (e.g. Vero) at MOI of 0.02 for 2-3 hours. Harvest cells when 80-90% of cell monolayer has formed syncytia. Freeze/thaw 2 cycles and freeze aliquots.
- Proposed Use: Ready to use for generation of new viral stocks and in cell killing assays
- USDA permit required for shipping? No.