- 0.25 mL / Standard (OV1010) $ 550
Ready to use oncolytic MV-Edm virus
- Live attenuated Edmonston strain measles virus
- Strain: Edmonston vaccine lineage
- Transgene: None
- Biosafety Level: 1
- Reference: Peng et al. Blood, 2001, 98(7):2002-2007.
- Titer: Standard (clarified supernatant, 3e5 to 1e6 TCID50/ml)
- Propagation method: Inoculate producer cell (e.g. Vero) at MOI of 0.02 for 2-3 hours. Harvest cells when 80-90% of cell monolayer has formed syncytia. Freeze/thaw 2 cycles and freeze aliquots.
- Proposed Use: Ready to use for generation of new viral stocks and in cell killing assays
- USDA permit required for shipping? No.