- 1.0 mL / Purified (OV1004) $ 2,250
Ready to use oncolytic MV-CEA virus
- Description: Live attenuated Edmonston strain measles virus encoding the secreted human carcinoembryonic antigen (MV-CEA)
- Strain: Edmonston vaccine lineage
- Transgene: Secreted human carcinoembryonic antigen, inserted upstream of the nucleocapsid (N) gene
- Biosafety Level: 1
- Reference: Peng et al. Nat Med, 2002 May;8(5):527-31.
- Titer: Purified (purified supernatant, >1e7 TCID50/ml)
- Propagation method: Inoculate producer cell (e.g. Vero) at MOI of 0.02 for 2-3 hours. Harvest cells when 80-90% of cell monolayer has formed syncytia. Freeze/thaw 2 cycles and freeze aliquots.
- Proposed Use: Ready to use for generation of new viral stocks and in cell killing assays
- USDA permit required for shipping? No.