- 0.25 mL / Standard (OV1003) $ 550
- 0.5 ml / High (OV1001) $ 1,125
- 1.0 ml / High (OV1002) $ 2,250
Ready to use oncolytic MV-NIS virus
- Description: Live attenuated Edmonston strain of measles virus encoding the human sodium iodide symporter (NIS) inserted as an additional transcription unit downstream of the hemagglutinin (H) gene
- Strain: Edmonston vaccine lineage
- Transgenes: Human NIS
- Biosafety Level: 1
- Reference: Dingli et al. Blood, 2004, Mar 1; 103(5): 1641-6.
- Titer: Standard (clarified supernatant, 3e5 to 1e6 TCID50/ml) or High Titer purified supernatant (>1e9 TCID50/ml)
- Propagation method: Inoculate producer cell (e.g. Vero) at MOI of 0.02 for 2-3 hours. Harvest cells when 80-90% of cell monolayer has formed syncytia. Freeze/thaw 2 cycles and freeze aliquots.
- Proposed Use: Ready to use for in vivo efficacy experiments (OV1001, OV1002) or for generation of new viral stocks and in cell killing assays (OV1003).
- USDA permit required for shipping? No.