- 0.25 mL (LV015-S) $ 650
- Description: LV-SFFV-RhNIS-IRES-eGFP
- Titer: 1e7 TU/ml in 10% FBS DMEM
- Size: 0.25 mL
- Promoter: SFFV spleen focus forming virus for high constitutive gene expression in numerous cell types. Unlike the CMV promoter, SFFV works very well in human, rodent and other animal cells.
- Transgene: Rhesus macaque NIS linked to eGFP by an IRES sequence.
- Envelope: VSV.G pseudotyped HIV-1 based lentiviral vector
- Tropism: Broad range of species
- Proposed Use: In vitro for transduction of primary cells and cell lines.