- 20 ug (DNA1054) $ 1,250
- Name of plasmid: pLV-SFFV-SSTR2
- Description: pHR' SIN-SFFV-SSTR2 plasmid DNA
- Amount of DNA: 20 ug
- Promoter: SFFV spleen focus forming virus promoter for high constitutive gene expression in numerous cell types. Unlike the CMV promoter, SFFV works very well in human, rodent, and other animal cells.
- Transgene: Human somatostatin receptor 2 (SSTR2)
- Proposed Use: For generation of lentiviral vector stocks encoding human somatostatin receptor 2 in a triple transfection protocol.
Transgene Validation: HeLaH1 cells were transduced with LV-SSTR2 and assayed for uptake of 111In-octreotide as a measure of SSTR2 activity. Parental HeLaH1 cells were used as a negative control.