- 20 ug (DNA1053) $ 1,250
- Name of plasmid: pLV-SFFV-HSVTK-PGK-Puro
- Description: pHR' SIN-SFFV-HSVTK-PGK-Puro plasmid DNA
- Amount of DNA: 20 ug
- Promoter: SFFV spleen focus forming virus promoter for high constitutive gene expression in numerous cell types. Unlike the CMV promoter, SFFV works very well in human, rodent, and other animal cells.
- Transgenes: Herpes simplex virus thymidine kinase (HSVTK) and puromycin resistance
- Proposed Use: For generation of lentiviral vector stocks encoding herpes simplex virus thymidine kinase and puromycin in a triple transfection protocol.
Transgene Validation: HeLaH1 cells were transduced with LV-HSVTK-PGK-Puro, selected with puromycin, and assayed for uptake of 3H-penciclovir as a measure of HSVTK activity. Parental HeLaH1 cells were used as a negative control.