- 20 ug (DNA1050) $ 1,250
- Name of plasmid: pLV-SFFV-hNET
- Description: pHR' SIN-SFFV-hNET plasmid DNA
- Amount of DNA: 20 ug
- Promoter: SFFV spleen focus forming virus promoter for high constitutive gene expression in numerous cell types. Unlike the CMV promoter, SFFV works very well in human, rodent, and other animal cells.
- Transgene: Human norepinephrine transporter (hNET)
- Proposed Use: For generation of lentiviral vector stocks encoding human norepinephrine transporter in a triple transfection protocol.
Transgene Validation: HeLaH1 cells were transduced with LV-hNET and assayed for uptake of 123I-miBG (123I- metaiodobenzylguanidine) as a measure of hNET activity. Parental HeLaH1 cells were used as a negative control.