- 20 ug (DNA1049) $ 1,250
- Name of plasmid: pLV-SFFV-DRD2-PGK-Puro
- Description: pHR' SIN-SFFV-DRD2-PGK-Puro plasmid DNA
- Amount of DNA: 20 ug
- Promoter: SFFV: spleen focus forming virus promoter for high constitutive gene expression in numerous cell types. Unlike the CMV promoter, SFFV works very well in human, rodent, and other animal cells. PGK: mouse phosphoglycerate kinase I promoter drives puromycin resistance for selection of transduced cells.
- Transgenes: Human dopamine receptor D2 (DRD2) and puromycin resistance (Puro)
- Proposed Use: For generation of lentiviral vector stocks encoding human dopamine receptor D2 and puromycin in a triple transfection protocol.
Transgene Validation: LV-DRD2-PGK-Puro transduced cells (red) and control cells (grey) were labeled with a spiperone derivative (DRD2 antagonist) coupled to a red fluorescent probe. After binding, cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde and analyzed by flow cytometry.