- 20 ug (DNA1022) $ 660
- Name of plasmid: pLV-SFFV-eGFP-PGK-Puro
- Description: pHR' SIN-SFFV-eGFP-PGK-Puro plasmid DNA
- Amount of DNA: 20 ug
- Promoter: SFFV: spleen focus forming virus promoter for high constitutive gene expression in numerous cell types. Unlike the CMV promoter, SFFV works very well in human, rodent, and other animal cells. PGK: mouse phosphoglycerate kinase I promoter drives puromycin resistance for selection of transduced cells.
- Transgenes: Enhanced green fluorescent protein (eGFP) and puromycin (Puro)
- Proposed Use: For generation of lentiviral vector stocks encoding enhanced GFP and puromycin in a triple transfection protocol.
Transgene Validation: LV-eGFP-PGK-Puro transduced (green) or control (grey) cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde and analyzed by flow cytometry.