- 20 ug (DNA1019) $ 1,150
- Name of plasmid: pLV-SFFV-HA-human NIS-PGK-Puro
- Description: pHR' SIN-SFFV-HA-hNIS-PGK-Puro plasmid DNA
- Amount of DNA: 20 ug
- Promoter: SFFV: spleen focus forming virus promoter for high constitutive gene expression in numerous cell types. Unlike the CMV promoter, SFFV works very well in human, rodent, and other animal cells. PGK: mouse phosphoglycerate kinase I promoter drives puromycin resistance for selection of transduced cells.
- Transgenes: HA-tagged human sodium iodide symporter (HA-hNIS) and puromycin resistance (Puro)
- Epitope tag: Human influenza hemagglutinin tag (HA)
- Proposed Use: For generation of lentiviral vector stocks encoding human sodium iodide symporter and puromycin resistance in a triple transfection protocol.
Transgene Validation: HeLaH1 cells were transduced with LV-HA-hNIS-PGK-Puro and selected with puromycin. NIS mediated 125I uptake was assayed in the presence or absence of KClO4, a competitive inhibitor of iodine uptake.