- 20 ug (DNA1001) $ 1,150
- Name of plasmid: pLV-SFFV-human NIS
- Description: pHR'-SIN-SFFV-hNIS plasmid DNA
- Amount of DNA: 20 ug
- Promoter: SFFV spleen focus forming virus promoter for high constitutive gene expression in numerous cell types. Unlike the CMV promoter, SFFV works very well in rodent and other animal cells.
- Transgene: Human sodium iodide symporter (hNIS)
- Proposed Use: For generation of lentiviral vector stocks encoding human NIS in a triple transfection protocol.
Transgene Validation: Uptake assay of LV-hNIS transduced cells in the presence or absence of KClO4, an inhibitor of NIS-mediated 125I uptake.