- February 23, 2017 -
NEW human NIS with enhanced TFB uptake for superior PET imaging of NIS in gene, cells and virus studiesNovember 16, 2016 -
- November 9, 2016 -
- July 28, 2015 - Imanis is proud to present our newly generated anti-NIS antibody. Applications tested include western blotting, immunofluorescence staining, immunohistochemical staining. Works on cryosections and paraffin embedded tissues. Recommended dilution: 1:2000 (the best out there!)
- July 24, 2015 - Imanis staff (Sam Russell and Chris Chen) explaining to scientists on why NIS (the sodium iodide symporter) is the preferred reporter gene for in vivo imaging in small and large animals. (1) Non immunogenic, (2) High Resolution 3D imaging data, (3) Easy to use radiotracers (radioiodine or Tc-99m).
- April 16, 2015 - Researchers from the Midwest are coming together to participate in the first Midwest Preclinical Imaging Consortium workshop, held at Mayo Clinic Rochester, April 19-20, 2015. This workshop is jointly organized by Mayo Clinic and Northwestern University, to encourage interactions and collaborative research between academic institutes and companies located in the Midwest.
March 13, 2015 -
Read the interview between MI Labs and Imanis Life Sciences scientific co-founders on why is NIS reporter gene imaging is important for drug development, and how a high resolution scanner such as the U-SPECT II from MI Labs have contributed to the success of research in reporter gene imaging.
MI Labs (Utrecht, Netherlands) is a leading manufacturer of preclinical (rodents to midsize animals, e.g. rabbits) multi-modality microSPECT/CT, microPET/CT or microSPECT/PET/CT scanners.
- March 7, 2015 - Highly motivated individuals with expertise in molecular cloning, cell culture, in vivo imaging (optical and nuclear), virology and cancer therapy as invited to apply. Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having to join our expanding team to serve the pharmaceutical and research community engaged in oncolytic virotherapy, cell and gene therapy, regenerative medicine and noninvasive imaging.
November 12, 2014 -
Ready to use and fully characterized cancer cell lines stably expressing reporter genes are available from Imanis Life Sciences. Find out how NIS reporter gene imaging gives you an advantage over optical imaging methods.
- November 12, 2014 - Imanis Life: one of the top 10 new innovators selected by Life Science Alley in 2013.